Most people travel to take a break from work or school. But for some, travelling itself can be a little stressful! Especially if you don’t have time to properly plan and prepare for your upcoming trip. To make this easier, here’s a comprehensive travel checklist (nitty gritty details included!) for you.
- Book your flight.
- Book your accommodation.
- Book your transport (private car, if any).
- If you’re driving, ensure you have an eligible licence.
[RELATED] Get UNLIMITED 4G high-speed internet with ChangiWiFi at as low $5/day*!
- Activate your overseas credit card permissions.
- Check for travel warnings and advisories.
- Check your passport validity.
- Ensure you have the required travel visas.
- Register your trip with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
- Make photocopies of your important travel documents (or keep a copy in your phone).
- Change money.
- Purchase travel insurance.
- Book ChangiWiFi.
- Check the local weather.
- Head to the pharmacy to pickup flu medicine.
- Pickup clear zip-lock bags to store your hand-carry liquid items.
- Hire a pet-sitter.
- Give your family members a copy of your itinerary.
- Pause your fitness memberships.
- Pack your travel adapter.
- Pack snacks for the road.
- Pack toiletries into travel-friendly containers.
- Make space for travel photos on your phone.
- Save emergency numbers and addresses on your phone.
- Set your out-of-office email.
- Pay all outstanding bills to avoid missing the deadlines while overseas.
- Charge all your devices and power banks.
- Download the maps of your destination.
- Buy local transport passes or cards. Buying it online and in advance usually means greater savings.
- Clear your home refrigerator of foods that are expiring while you’re overseas. Think milk, fresh vegetables, and the likes.
- Take out the trash.
- Switch off 4G.
- Charge your devices.
- Arrange for your transport to Changi Airport.
Ready to embark on your adventure?
Reserve your ChangiWifi router for UNLIMITED internet 24-7, at as low as $5/day*.
Beat the queue and book those attraction tickets and day tours with us—no frills, no fuss.
Check out Science Says TRAVELLING Is The Best Supplement For Your Body & Soul, Hotel Travel Guide for the “Pantang” (Read: Superstitious) Singaporean, and 18 Super Easy Green Travel Tips For Eco-Conscious Millennials!